Camping at Beanhill
We are a small and personal certificated Site (CS). We accept caravans, motorhomes and tents (hence the need to book early). We are ideal for when you want to get away from it all and want to be in the middle of a beautiful natural environment overlooking the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside.
◦ 1.75 acre level /gently sloping site overlooking a lake surrounded in beautiful countryside, surrounded on two sides by trees.
◦ Immaculate facilities which are spotlessly clean consisting of a washing up area, bathrooms, showers and disabled access.
◦ A stone built BBQ area for your use.
◦ Family Friendly site, registered with the Camping and Caravan Club (1 of only 47 in the country).
◦ Designated Dog walking area. Please clean up after your dog.
◦ Book and Magazine Exchange.
◦ Plenty of Water-points.
◦ Fires - using our braziers. Open fires are not allowed. Brasiers can be rented and the wood can be purchased on site at the reception.
◦ Hook ups.
◦ Camping rates
◦ Log Pods.
◦ Booking advisable.
◦ There is an information point.
Click here for Directions